E3 Solutions works at the cutting edge of social neuroscience and workplace culture, helping our client companies create high-performance organizations where employees look forward to coming to work and thrive while there. This is a paid internship in our office in Arlington (Clarendon), VA. This position offers $17/hour.
We are hiring a summer intern who is comfortable with statistics and Excel, and has intermediate to advanced skills in Tableau or other data visualization software that will help our team present compelling reports after clients use our 28 question employee engagement software. Coding skills (R,Python, C++, etc.) would be a definite bonus.
Students and recent graduates from relevant fields such as statistics, business, finance, psychology, sociology, leadership/organizational development or human resources are encouraged to apply. The ideal intern works well in a fast-paced team environment, is a self-starter, and sees life through apositive lens.
- Data Visualization
- Work closely with the E3 team to find better ways to tell the story of our employee engagement survey and workshop data using software like Tableau, Plotly, etc
- Prepare visualizations for client-facing reports, as well as for research papers, blogposts, and social media posts
- Quantitative Data (data collected from our engagement survey tool)
- Understand E3’s employee engagement data
- Work with the VP of Operations to identify and report on core focus areas in the survey
- Use demographic data to find themes
- Qualitative Data (data collected from participants in our various workshops and in the open-ended comments of our survey tool)
- Asses and clean up data
- Organize text based data into themes
- Explore options for automating this data
- Discover trends and report on this data
- Enthusiastic Team Member
E3 Solutions is a fast growing consultancy where all team members pitch in on projects as they arise. The intern we select should show an interest in additional opportunities beyond numbers-oriented projects. There will be an opportunity to work on a broad range of initiatives as we work to provide an extraordinary customer experience.
- Tableau, Plotly or similar data visualization software
- Previous experience using data visualization in class projects or previous positions
- 3.0 GPA or higher
Please submit your resume with an email introduction that includes why you are interested in this position and working with E3 Solutions. Email Laurie Nappi, VP of Operations, at email@example.com