The Center for Anxiety and Traumatic Stress Disorders and Complicated Grief Program at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston is accepting applications for Research Coordinator positions. For more information about our program, please visit www.mghanxiety.com.
The Research Coordinator will be responsible for managing studies focusing on the phenomenology, biology, and treatment of anxiety, grief, and stress-related disorders.
- Study initiation and maintenance
- Preparation and modification of ethics committee proposals
- Recruitment, screening, and monitoring of patients involved in study protocols
- Data entry and analysis
- Measurement of vital signs, administration of ECG, and phlebotomy (no prior experience necessary)
- Assistance with presentations and manuscript preparation
Qualified applicants must have achieved a B.A. or B.S. in Psychology or a related field and should have relevant coursework, research experience, or prior (volunteer) work.
These positions offer valuable clinical research experience in preparation for applying to graduate school in clinical psychology or medical school.
- Go to this url: http://www.massgeneral.org/careers/viewall.aspx
- Click “view and apply for open positions” under “External Applicants”
- Under the Job Search tab, please type 3046872 in the “job number” search box.
- Please select the position by clicking on the text “Clinical Research Coord. I” on the left.
- Click “apply online.” You will then need to register and follow the application instructions.
- Make sure to upload your CV, cover letter, and transcript